Acts 3:1-8; Acts 4:7-14
In the presence of Jesus:
1. We see things differently.
- When we enter into Jesus' presence, we start to have concern for the hearts of people, especially those who
are in oppression.
2. We give out of the abundance of that which we have.
- Like Peter, we may not be able to help a person out financially, but we can give from our spiritual resources. It is
spiritual that changes lives.
3. Who we are is not as important as where we are.
- The Greek word for ignorant is "idiotes." Jesus can take an "idiot" and make him great as long as he is in His
4. We speak the truth in love.
5. We still face trials.
- We often rank another person's spirituality by what they have. When we name the name of Jesus, and enter
into His presence, the enemy will try to pull us out of it. We become more susceptible to trials. Fortunately, we
stand in a position of victory.